WHY PRIVATE YOGA?
- Private yoga offer students the ability to focus on personal interests, concerns or goals. Instead of following along with the yoga instructor in a class setting, private sessions allows an individual or small group to set specific goals and plans, such as personal goals for flexibility, strength or meditation.
- Beginning yoga students can feel overwhelmed in typical class settings, particularly during the first few classes. It can seem difficult to keep up and personal flexibility might require a little work before it becomes easier to get into different poses.
- If it’s not possible to get to a class, then joining a class is not the best choice. In such an instance, a private lesson can accommodate even the most hectic of schedules. Private lessons work around personal plans and scheduling conflicts. Taking lessons at any time of the day or night, depending on work and/or social obligations, allows more flexibility in one’s yoga practice.
- Injuries and health concerns can make a normal yoga class impractical for some participants. A yoga instructor teaching several students at one time cannot focus on individual needs or ensure that the poses will not further injure or strain a particular person.
- Furthermore, health concerns like pregnancy, diabetes or heart disease may require special alterations to one’s yoga practice. When health concerns are a potential issue, it is best to have a private yoga lesson or two. The instructor can work around the problem and avoid further complications.
- A private yoga lesson makes it possible to create a plan that is appropriate for practicing in the home at a future date.
- The possibility of injury is decreased for beginners.
Email me at: email@example.com for individual and group rates.